Thursday, September 20, 2007

What I plan to do...

Very very clearly - this is a work in progress. Of the slowest progressions.

At the moment SO much is going on, but ~Mands! Meanderings is ideally going to have a few sections.
  1. Gardening - predominately the veggies, but as the rest of the property develops there will be flowers, there will be trees!!
  2. Lifestyle - budgets, saving, cooking, working, the balance and the blowouts! I am a Simple Saver; frugal - not feral; natural not chemicals.
  3. Striving for Self-Sufficiency - as it says. Absolutely nowhere near there - but we are just starting to eat from the garden (see No 1 - photos will come once I know how...
  4. Anything else I fancy - Diary gone mad??

I need to work out how to add documents and pictures and make this spiffy! I have found a few exciting things, and I think I've worked out the photo side - hmm, can I link a document? I've got a spreadsheet called My Shopping List which I made and want to share....

Again, this is going to be a slow journey to start OOoo Look colours and styles...

~ Mands!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Oooh Mands, can hardly wait, sounds great - will be checking back often! I've got a lot to learn in all these areas.

~ Mands! (on-a-mission) ;o) said...

Thank you for the motivation and reminder Jade(?)...
Bit on the scattered side, but may feel a little more comfortable saying some things I am more cautious in on Simple Savings.
I'm sticking to the KISS principle, and I've popped past your site (and envy that organised veggie patch) - you're nth or west,yes?
NOW I've discovered piccies (although DH says I can make them 'smaller' res) I think this is going to be fun...
~ Mands! :o)