Tuesday, June 17, 2008

"Will you go and kiss the toilet..."

Thing was that was not what I meant.

What I had meant was ~ oh dear husband, please under take you fatherly duties and kiss your precious son good night.

I just that there was something wrong with the sentence - just not quite sure what. Dang blast medication that makes my brain all messy and unable to find the write word to use, in context, in time. Aaerrghh - I hate my brain is a thesaurus. If only 'ugh' was a universally accepted answer.

As, MyMan was heading up to Fred's room to say good night it must have been
OOOooohhh ~ I remember . . .

I had already kissed Fred goodnight. The stalling tactic of 'I need to go to the toilet' was played. As he did what he needed to do (and finish) he called down the hall to let me in on the news of completion. I was subsequently call to MyMan to come say goodnight.

Hence : "Will you go and kiss the toilet..." :D

Scary after thought ~ : ~ My husband understood me . . .


Got a plan for tomorrow :

Dishwasher wash / away
Kitchen bench cleared and wiped - totally cleared.
Spider webs and dust through the hall (although very pretty in these sunsets)
On top stove hood
On top fan blades (see - 6'10" son's DO have a use!!)
Dust Dust Dust (supposed to clear and crisp - good day to dust and air out)
And the Pearler : Scrap clear back brickwork (another great thing about son's that love their mums is that they WILL clear away the chook poop with a spade - and compost it!!)

Then Thursday - closer to the ground with vacuuming, mopping and sweeping.

It's a plan.

No comments: