Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Bloody meds

Well one can only say it is actually for the best, but I've been quite off colour for the last few days/weeks. Turns out I've been overdosing on fentaynl (an opiate) and was really managing very well, all things considered!

Middle of the night Saturday/Sunday, I woke up and just ripped one of the two patches off - I just knew that they had something to do with feeling like sleep was the only task I could manage.

Woke up this morning feeling back on track and a little more alive than I've felt in a long time! Noice!!

So did a lot around the house today, while doing a little online work - so glad for that at the moment because we are really focussing on the whole moving to QLD or get an IP (or dare we even consider both?!?!?)

But me brain hurts now - and I have 3 boys here tonight with no back up from MyMan. Finally they are all asleep, I've decided now is the right time to have my first real ~ as in not cyber ~ Baileys on ice in a long long time!!!

Night peoples - I will be back full swing on the morrow!
Might even get into the gardening side of things - woo hoo!!

No comments: