Wednesday, June 16, 2010

An admission ~ I write things . . .


Poems, prose, lyrics and stories.  I'm writing novel - have been for a while.  Two actually - one of 'fluff', one real.

Anyway - a lovely friend, Sara, told me to publish and I think this links to my Facebook now - so I hope you can read my current offering.  I would love feedback - and to know how you came to stumble across this piece.

With love


♒ Blue Dragons ♒   βყ ℳ∢η₫☡

So tell me friend what it is you plan for your precious crazy life
There must be more than travelling fast, to get somewhere not precise
When the swirling winds of pain & blame & shame are finally through
The one who wishes only love & peace awaits quietly to hear from you

Dreams and tales do not deny dragons, they just tell us they can be slain
Challenges make life interesting, the meaningful trials you overcame
Do you worry if it might be failure, about what others may think or say or see
That's always been the one thing that was so different with you & me

A shining refection upon mirrored stone, connecting love & insight
The attraction, a victim of blue dragons fights the desire to follow hope bright
One thing to learn at day's end, knowing the morning ahead is brand new
Is the weak cant forgive, it's a trait of the strong, like the bond held by me & you

❤ ~ ٭ ĜɚяĐeη รթгﻨռĸlεร ٭☽ ☆


βε(̆̃̃εїϑℯ їռ ოﻪցﻨ८ & ℐﻪ℧ჭɦʈeʁ ☮❤☺

No comments: