Sunday, June 20, 2010

The New Week Ahead



One thing I rely upon is planning.  I don't mean rigid, inflexible planning where all time is accounted, activities set & undertaken.  Pfft ~ Hardly!  But I do like to have a few goals each day, each week - keeping time for the fun stuff - probably too much time for the fun stuff!! *grins*


♒ Truly Loved ♒

I look at your face
And I see my true love
You captured my heart
And you lift me above
The disappointments in life
They just fade away
When you hold my hand
And look at me that way


School holidays are almost here so I thought baking would be a great way to spend time together with the small boy inside, warm & not in front of a screen . . .

This week the pantry stocktake must be done.  It shall be an adventure through packets & tins seeking the treasures of the bottom shelf and other significant finds up above.  As an extra challenge, if I decide to take it *grins*, will be to get the hired refridgerator back to Yoemans.  Peeved that after 5 years we can't purchase the fridge for less than $600 but - as we got a bigger one for $200 a few weeks ago - they can have it back and we'll save $66pm! Ridiculous we have not done this sooner

Add it to the list

No comments: