Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sunny Saturday ~ smiles everybody...


I am a little stumped today.  So many thoughts, activities, changes ~ that's the big difference - changes.  Things have been physically moved, rearranged, ordered.  I like it!  Just know I absolutely ache to the max and know my core muscles are working well ~ they are screaming at me ~ as if I didn't know!!  And it is so cold up this way ~ but it is very pretty and that is worth so much!!


Where there is a will...

It's only a moment
One you cant take back
You can claim no error
Blame others for the crap
Taking pictures in the dark
Find the fire in your heart
Know it happened
You made it happen
Cant change that

Making mountains out of molehills
Trying to put yourself on top
Doesn't make you best or better
This time it ended in a flop
You wanted for yourself
And thought of no one else
It cant be changed
There is no blame
What have you lost

If there is love within a friendship
Then regret is painful still
The hole in your heart is open
With me waiting here to fill
It will only take a few words
These are the ones to be heard
A bond so strong
Together so long
Where there is a will...

No comments: