Friday, June 25, 2010

One more sleep . . .


Got the small boy packed for his weekend away.  MyMan started packing his week of suits & such - - but fell asleep.  Me - I so have no idea what to pack!  Should I pack food??  Oh well - Happy Camp ~ here I come!


Rainy Days in Paradise

Do you like this, do you enjoy the calls
When you fain you're the victim of woes
It's like you want to fight, but have no cause
So make it up, confuse us because
Then you're the one who gets it all

I don't know you, who you are, what's in store
You tell me one thing, tell all others some more
It plays off the confusing tales you spread around
Of those who care for your heart and keep it sound, 
But you just throw ours on the ground

You say I don't hear you
When I dont give the answer or thing that you want
Should I remind you
I've never judged you before
Of all who've walked beside you
I was the only one staying friends
Maybe they all saw what I'd not
And escaped before this sad end

No comments: