Friday, June 18, 2010

So I've linked to Facebook


It seems like a good idea, a step into self publishing but I don't want to bombard and annoy ~ so please, please let me know if are able to see the works, if you enjoy that and what suggestions do any experienced FB / blogger linked peeps have?

Today's offering . . .


Time Bandits

Have you noticed how time flies when having fun. 
Or that suddenly the day is done. 
I wonder where some days go. 
But only the time bandit knows.

There's a reason for those speedy days. 
Where events fly past in a blur, a haze. 
You wonder if your memory's right, 
When the time bandit turns day to night.

On days like this, good or bad, I sing. 
If I had the chance, I wouldn't change a thing. 
It doesn't matter what others may gain. 
These are days when the time bandit ease pain.



ℒΦϑє, ʆίφђϮ & ℐﻪ℧ჭɦʈeʁ
☮ ❤ ☺

No comments: