Thursday, June 17, 2010

Something I wrote earlier...



Not to have a theme ~ but it has been a remarkable journey recovering from spinal surgery.  Often lonely, rarely boring...


Displaced Misplaced

Speak to me, gentle child
As only you know the words
Sadly we cant read your mind
You must tell us to be heard

Standing in your shoes, alone
You think no one understands
The more you share, tell & say
Gives us knowledge so we can

If you dont like the actions
Then say they are not pleasing
When what is said is not for you
Say things you know, give reasoning

See those who love you most of all
Can read, see & hear when naught is said
But that you know which we do not
Sets the tensions and causes dread

Feel no shame, no fault, no guilt
Truly ~ what have you done wrong
Lean upon, take support, take help
Share the load, the pain, be strong

Know when it all is way too hard
Or choices made erode space & time
I listen to the pain, the muddled words
And take no fault, no blame, its not mine


On a bit of a roll, so I have also included:


Replay the Day

Did you know you can try again
Give things another go
Sometimes its easier the second time
That's one thing we ought to know
With a chance to replay the day
How would you place the blame
I never understood separate rules
But I'd do it all the same
With a chance to replay the day
I'll use my strength within
And smile, greet with no regret
I wouldn't change a thing✰

βε(̆̃̃εїϑℯ їռ ოﻪցﻨ८ & ℐﻪ℧ჭɦʈeʁ ☮❤☺
ℱя❀₥ ~ℳ∢η₫☡

No comments: