Wednesday, October 20, 2010

This Life..

...well, it's slipping right through my hands  ~  These days turned out nothing like I had planned...
Oh how good were Powderfinger! I think my ears were ringing a little! 'Scuse the absence - recovering the energy to do anything has taken a little longer than I expected. I knew Sunday would be a day for sleeping and resting, however I think the adrenalin still ran through Sunday because things like dinner, chooks, tidying were able to be done.

Yesterday ~ zip. I could barely keep awake to eat. Absolutely wrecked. At least today I am walking without dragging my right leg ~ walking back to the car after the concert was a huge effort, not quite to tears or anything like that, just took a lot longer than I honestly expected. I've exercise therapy today so I might take it easy until this afternoon's appointment.

It's almost the perfect time to wonder what is in store for today, for this week with a quick look at some horoscoops.  Ideally this week a lot of home cooking will accompany a big stocktake, reorganising of the pantry, menu planning and shopping plans so we can have that extra $20 for specials on items like cat food.
The home is a haven for Scorpio individuals during October 19, 20, making it an ideal place to retreat and meditate on circumstances. You?ll get a kick from doing things around the home. 
Excellent - just what I would prefer. A week at home, pottering, resting, being a bit influenced by my own personal beliefs and surroundings. Faded a little as the day has gone on ~ but I'll be up for making pie tonight.  It's on Mands On A Mission as it uses only left overs - my speciality!! *grins*

It's budget day tomorrow, plus I really do need to get stuck into the week's plan. The task's have all been recorded and I am rather annoyed the loading of more items on eBay did not happen tonight as planned and hoped.  If anything, I really wanted to get a few pieces that should get a few extra dollars in so that at the end of the month we can put more into the debt.

Dozing did occur and doing the old exercise therapy was not a success at all. By the afternoon, even with a heap of sleep, the body has proved to not be as strong as the will and the want of this stubborn poppet. *grr* I know, one year expect nothing, second year the improvement starts, the third year is the progress and that's what we have now begun.

Still rather wrecked so I might be back tomorrow but might be playing catch up. As my good wise friend BBJ says: "back to small steps missy" and the horoscope for Wednesday only reinforces this wisdom:
As much as possible don’t pack too much into your day, making the most of the Moon’s last day in a playful and creative part of your chart and Mercury’s last day in a dreamy and imaginative part of your chart. Together they create a day where your creativity and your imagination need to take the lead, ahead of what is destined to be some very busy days, especially on the job front. Leave enough room in your day to dream and imagine.
Time for bed ~ no poems of late - my apologies.  Here are the fairyland chronicles:


The day's dawning brightly
New adventures unfold
The sun rises quickly
A shimmer of golds
Making most of the moments
Put out to share
Time to enjoy the weekend
Hope to see you there

Busy morning ~ just flew in
Time to head out visiting
With little watering can in tow
Who knows whose garden we may go
A sprinkle here, a splash over there
Good wishes to fairies everywhere

ஜ Gratitude and Love ~ Namaste ஜ 

Praise be FairyLand and its visitors
So many dear fairy friends
Happy I've got time for Fairyland again
Making good changes, all looking up!
And finally the time to come run amok
Thanks for blessings and wishes
Shared strength, healing kisses
Going forward with every day


ℱя❀₥ ~ℳ∢η₫☡ & ℑǺℨlყȵ ♏∂ℯ
✿ ℒΦϑє, ℐﻪ℧ჭɦʈeʁ & ʆίφђϮ ✿

Flowers stand up strong and tall
After friendly sprinkles
The sight will always make me smile
And smiling means less wrinkles
For grins are always well received
So are friendly notes
Spread the love in Fairyland
By leaving happy posts

. (
♥))
   ██o... 
A mug of hot cocoa, all ready for bed
Thought we'd sprinkle your garden instead
Of reading a book, or watching a movie
My fairy friends are so terribly groovy
Here's to a day full of butterflies & sun
Most of all see your friends, have some fun

~ Catching up with fairy friends ~ 

Oh joy - another wet frantic day
As you see, all weekend - no time for play
My fairy friends ♥ oh you know me
I'd have rather been here sprinklin' 

We've grabbed a moment to race thru
We wish love and many gems to you
Hello to all, fly-bys, good friends
We hope to splash by - see you again ♥

Chat my tomorrow morning, your afternoon, tonight  

No comments: