Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Every day is a new one


Some times I wake up, hear the calling of birds, see the day has arrived and leap (or auto-pilot up/rotate) out of bed.  This morning, I didn't hear the alarm or the noise of the morning as Husband and SmallBoy started a new school week.  I heard nothing until midday.  And I am still pooped, not hit any second wind, stuffed and going to bed after this ~Meandering entry of the day and thoughts.
All I want to be able to do is know I have $650 coming in each week, $1300 a fortnight, be able to earn an additional $150-$250 to save each week, get the veggie beds up, planted, providing us with variety and plenty of produce before Christmas, de-clutter and reorganise the house, home and garage.  The Treasure Chest stuff is not income, its paying it's self back so to speak.  Arrgh it is a nightmare to set up and load all the pics - I might be better getting people to gander through my ~Mands Meandering FB page thing.  At least it works and there are no fees attached if its pick up.  I know there must be someway to have a flexible amount to be entered, otherwise I'll be making this 'too hard' and like work - the big thing of the now is learning to relax, to be kind to myself and those close to be, others that come in contact...

I swear if I had one of those magic wish fairies who can come in and get things done while you're sleeping ~ poor little thing would need to come back every night for a good week, ideally with a posse of magical help - it is no little hob, any disgruntled visitor to the house could have told us that over the past few decades!! Friends come to visit, looking passed the myriad of mess and confusion because they've come to see us, talk not criticise yet even knowing that, an embarrassment still sits there.  As the healing of my back has progressed, the sorting and soothing of my mind started, improving the fuels and fitness for this poor little body finding its routing and the enthused  desire to improve so much at once, knowing that is a huge deal to be managing any way, but I feel like I need to do more now (Verruca) 

To end that thought, well - get it out of the front of my mind, I have had a lovely hot shower ~~ might actually dye my hair tomorrow or the next day with the kit I bought weeks back.  The bed has new sheets and covers (Thank You Husband), there is a load of 'in anticipation of being packed' dirty clothes washing, quite possibly ready to hand - but I am hoping at least half of those warmer items will not need to be packed.  Best thing is everything I wear at GlowCave Convention I can re-wear in Coffs.  Different group of people. It is not like anything is going to get filthy dirty and SmallBoy just wants the waves - little waves, for the boogie board, not surfing. How much space will two pairs of boardies take up?  Big surfing - no. That would mean too greater a likelihood of going under water and, subsequently, getting water on his face.  Still hates the ol' shower but he is getting better, especially showering after sport, including the shampoo.

Plastic Fantastic gone spastic...
The invasion which was Tupperware has been semi-arranged and is still going through sorting, matching, washing and putting somewhere with another of same or similar type and/or purpose grouping and placement.  The crockery has been brought down lower, especially as there are no toddlers and the higher corner cupboard is just out of the SmallBoy's reach for some items.  He tries, nothing has been broken but things don't get seen or used.  Half of those things are going - Mug sets, Glasses sets, egg cups, who knows what else is up there.  MudGuts kindly stood, took everything out from the cupboards above the oven, wiped them out and I've put only cake and baking trays back.  Silicone is under the stove as is the casseroles, pie and other such pottery-ware type things. 

  
Such an image - you know, this is what would greet a Tupperware Lady at the Pearly Gates, only 100 fold, and she will know if she has gone to heaven or hell.  I love the stuff, just hate the organisation of it, and another piece here and there. I would love to get back into demonstrating but not in the Eureka householdship. No, didn't like the way that 'ship operated after being with New Horizons (Tupperware businesses)  Returning to the Titanic Tupperware Tidy, I've decided I'm not too keen on the wire basket set up I've got going as a temporary come sorting and grouping method. Reminidng myself often it is 'temporary'.  So many different tops, bases, colours.  Ultimately a pull out shelving system will be needed to fit the length and width of the left side of the pantry. This can be happening at the same time we pull off the front wall of the pantry to remove a shelf, extend the door access, perhaps add a utensils bench - - oh my - yes, that sounds like the start of a kitchen reno. Under $500 and about 4-5 days work.  Start with the pantry corner which will eventually lead into the window (lighting) and cooking area.  This could really do with some work you know... *cheeky grin*

If anything, I am inspired to get into the pantry and sort it.  However, as I know I also want to get into the freezer before the weekend away, I am focusing only on the completion of the kitchen cupboards and getting one freezer compartment set up with MudGuts' variety foods and meals so he does not need to go into any other and it will all be waiting, as left, for me to come home.  If I can, I may do similar in the pantry, although it may be easier to just use one of the now empty higher cupboards.  It is only 2-3 days.  *gulps*

Time to hit the hay.  It is almost on pumpkin o'clock and I think I need to shut up shop now.  Waffle more rubbish and mutterings tomorrow.  Bit of a strange old day ~ ready to sleep now.  Darn it - just into the witching hour - hope all runs smoothly tomorrow.  I've doctors, exercise therapy and something else I can't remember this late at night.  Husband has to smile for the dentist - he will be going and doing just that!

Sharing to you all, thinking of my fairy friends especially.  I'll shake this flu and be back visiting soon, wishing you the love...



ི♥ྀ ĜɚяĐeη کթгﻨռĸlεร ི♥ྀ

✿¨`*•
. (ړײ) . ~ good night fairy friends ~

Oh joy - another frantic, crappy day
Feel crook, tired, no time for play
My fairy friends ♥ well they know me
I'd have rather been out gardenin'

Until the morning here starts new
Wishing love and gentle dreams to you
Hello to visitors ~ welcome ~ good friends
Let me know what you thought 
Hope to see you again ♥

Chat my tomorrow morning, your afternoon, tonight
ℒΦϑє, ℐﻪ℧ჭɦʈeʁ & ʆίφђϮ
ռﻪოﻪรϮε 





No comments: