Monday, August 2, 2010

Another weekend in the Happy House

A rainbow over Great Barrier Island (NZ) - May 2010

Note to self - when first one decides it is time to start walking distances - do not decide that 5kms is the go; nor should you take a film crew...


This weekend was the second last weekend with Dr Tim Sharp and it was a bit of a difficult one for this little catholic guilt ridden bunny - because the theory is great, the outcomes are achievable, the reasons are true - - its just a little against everything ever bashed into my head (physically, mentally and spiritually).  Now you can read back about the ANTs and the POTs - however I wrote down a series that I have and hold but still the obstacle remains that family will poo-poo - and I must believe this is not my problem.  I do believe this is not my problem, but it would be nice to have their support, blessings and assistance.  As it is unlikely to be so, I must let go...


And here I take the first steps.  Must say - the whole organic food thing is moving along quite nicely.  For those who don't have the space, time or chutzpah to grow their own, a new place for Melbourne people has popped up.  While Wholesale Plus has limited delivery areas on the regular week run - if a group of people are happy to pick up from a central location, it seems that Josh the owner is prepared to deliver for free (within reason) - that's not bad you know!  The prices are reasonable, the produce is fresh and you can even get cut flowers to shuzz up the house!  Lovely!!


I am truly grateful for the things that have come my way over the last few months - both personally and as a family.  Gee we have made some big changes, developments, successful goals come true - sadly we've had so few to share with only I know this is not actually true.  So tomorrow, after a day in the garden - weeding of all things, there will be a much longer post to share.  I think I am always tired and mentally drained after the Happy Camp weekends but the spirit is so strong! *grins*  Lets skip the bullocks and get to some prose!




~ The Safety Zone ~
Walking down the street I see a car, I see a dog
I think I looked away, I cannot get away
I need some help, I need a cure
I should have your love, I cannot get away
I need to find a way home 
I'm trapped outside my safety zone

Help me find my way home
Where is my safety zone

All of the days I tried to laugh, I only cried
You did not care to say, you loved to see the pain
I needed help, I needed love
You said I was to blame, It is a total shame
I need to find my way home
You've blocked me from the safety zone

But now I know its not my fault, I'm not the cause
I'm in the winners lane, I've found a better frame
Of moving on, and moving up and getting there
Its just your jealous game, to fault me is the aim
I finally found my way home
I've locked you from my safety zone

Finally made my home
I've locked you from the safety zone 

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Great Blog! Love your poetry and I will definitely be back :)

~ Mands! (on-a-mission) ;o) said...

*grins* Thanks Kelly - its a works in progress! Liked the Ocker Opinion!!