Friday, August 27, 2010

When is packed really packed?

This is the icy frosty we will miss ~ for a moment... 
Well ~ we're packed, almost. I think.  It looks like I'm going for a month, SmallBoy is going for a week and Husband has a few days wear and might be buying clothes there!  *grins*  Not exactly, but I've definitely got the most!  I aimed to pack for three days each - spring time weather, nice warm some days, cool to cold at night, possible rain, definite beach regardless.  Cater for a nice restaurant, sweet.

I have so many choices!  Will I want a skirt, how long, how short?  Light tops able to carry a long sleeve, or a singlet with a cardigan, what about vests...??  And pants - sure jeans are in, wide leg or straight, or both? As I am avoiding black and using colour in my clothes to help brighten my outlook and thus my spirit, I have brown leggings, purple leggings, green jeans, tan cords.  I could wear an olive & burgundy skirt with floral opaque stockings and boots.  Or something to go with my sparkly slipper shoe, or is Imelda taking sandals - in pink, green, red, white or blue?  Holy crapola ~ choices choice *grins*  It is fun you know.

We are taking lunch with us - so dinner tonight is some spinach and ricotta pastries, hot chicken rolls and lunch will be cold chicken rolls with salad, dips, biscuits, plus I am taking 'my' muesli and we've got other cereals ready to go.  We will need milk when we get there.  Might even take bread and it will be defrosted for toast or something when we get to Wyndham. I'd be bubbling with excitement if I didn't need to save energy for things still to do!!  Urgh ~ I must get back to it.  Husband's items need to be considered ~ he'd just take a pair of jeans, a tshirt, maybe two, shorts, nice shirt, coupla jox and that is probably it.  As soon as the table is free from dinner, back to my wardrobe.  

I've not planned well on the medicine front.  I've got my patches, the wet cover as well.  Paracetamol in big boxes, so right there, enough antiDs for two weeks, a few heat patches and then the herbals.  Among that is horseradish, calcium, VitD, B, A, iron and more.  I must take a little magnesium & potassium - it rubs in well and aids the bones.  I might even start using comfrey more.  I've got the hemp oil, emu oil, mentholated oil, so ideally I won't squeak.  Must say I find I dont use many perfumes at the moment because of the smell of the oils.  No point really. Oh am I taking a really big risk not bringing endone or codeine???

Part of the conference is readings, spirit guide messages, feeling crystals, a little of the angels, fairies, healings and other things holistic.  More butterflies and rainbows than cauldrons and potions. This being the first one for me, I would like to remember and feel anything within without the interference or block of medications stronger than necessary.  Bit of a sacrifice but if there is benefit or some true gain that can be seen, sensed or found that eases the pain, provides that clarity or calm or whatever might happen due to lower pain medication, great.  *breathes* That was the long way around...

So the hair has been coloured chestnut - bit darker than expected, but it is night, still damp so it might be fine in the day light, sunshine, warmth... wee hee he he hee  It's better than heading off to see the wizard ~ although that used to be fun too *winkwink* 


Crap - out of time, still packing.
If I dont go now I'll keep coming back so love to all

... ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵Ʒ
.. ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ .(ړײ)♥

Finally the time's come to pack laptops away
We're heading off on our warm holiday
To places all sunny, sunscreen will slop
Fine wining and dining until we go pop

Meeting with friends from far and near
Glowies are together, our laughter you'll hear
To the Gold Coast we gather away from this cold
Meeting the first time with online friends old

ℒΦϑє, ℐﻪ℧ჭɦʈeʁ & ʆίφђϮ 
ռﻪოﻪรϮε





So excited...

No comments: