Thursday, July 29, 2010

You just did what...??

pictures by Richard ~ on the walk through Docklands to work

You truly are amazing

I never though that would be the reaction to picking up the guitar and playing for myself would elicit such reactions - and I am not that bad...!!  I will never be a legend, despite having some of the 'best' try to teach me however only people really had the knack - MrSmith & MrHart - bet you were expecting Wesson *chuckles*  Sorry, no - not into violence, abuse or threatening with a deadly weapon - although I do think sometimes there is need and cause to enable the expression of right to allow the thought of using such an implement against those we truly deeply love, except for that split second... *cheeky*
We shall leave that train of thought now...
It was not an assault on the ears *pouts*

Another week is whizzing past at a rate of knots!  The SmallBoy is off for a weekend with his best mate, MyMan is off for a weekend at the Rugby (sadly, all work no play & he'd rather be at home) and I am in the Happy House with DrHappy and all the little Vitaman and VitaWomens!  It's an in-joke ~ but you should be able to guess it is all about good supportive healthy people in my life, detoxing and re-setting the mind, heart & spirit  with healthy, happy changes.  Being clinical, there has been some things that needed change, removal, eradication and fixing - - too much to go into but it's all good.

It's a bit cold here at the moment ~ sure it is lovely and warm inside and I am forever grateful for the heat red-gum expels! ~ but it would be lovely to experience the warmth of an overseas summer while having this type of winter before reveling in the 'cold' that is a northern Queensland winter.  I'll miss some of the fresh fruits and veg of the season (although in time will no doubt make a cool-house for growing ala a hot house in reverse) but I wont miss this cold.  Have several friends and acquaintances heading over oceans during the next few weeks - I could still fit in a suitcase with nominal excess concerns.  Surely someone would love to take along an extra bag...  Actually - best not.  I've got a wee touch of a cold and my head is a bit thumping and my dose is all blogged up.  I feel rather poorly - but dinner is almost ready.  

     What was I doing...?          
Bought some place mats to go on the new tablecloth (thanks Miriam, loving it) but its sort of flaky pastries and then off away for the next few days so the SmallBoy are eating watching television in front of the heater.  Spinach(Boy), ricotta/feta and a home made tomato sauce in flaky pastry.  Gotta be good for a cold!  I like making pies and pastry dinners - usually grab the sheets or the freezer block & roll out, more because it is quicker and let physical - and one thing about clearing the fridge(s) and freezer(s) as there are 3-4 of each *blushes* is finding great ideas & things for pie fillings, or pasta sauces even!  So the plan is a little like - chillax, only the super urgent required commitments (by our standards, not yours and apologies to the Red Energy man at the door, like I said come back in September when things are less chaotic, seriously the cost of my bill or the rebates can wait and please do send the info in the mail like you said you would - ha! ) *breathes*  so it has a deadline...  that we can stick to, and will be.

Flicking through some notebooks and waffling I stumbled upon old musings, thoughts, ditties so I decided to pick a few poignant pieces and pop them here.  I am very much missing have little pieces to put out on FairyLand so I'll probably snip something out to share there too.  If you are a fairyland gardener on Facebook, you will find me in The Healing Hollows with my little fairy Jazlyn Mae.  Pop on by, water one or two and I hope to get to say HI back if you leave me a message. I have met the nicest people on FairyLand - including the lovely lady who pushed me back into writing, then some of her friends and their friends. Such a strength in different friendships with different people.


AN HONEST REFLECTION
I'm your mirror, I am the conscience
That sees right into your soul
So you'll blame me, try to shame me
You won't change your role

Think back the feeling of the reflection
The day you saw they were your mother's eyes
Heard her voice speak from within deep
It really took you by hurt and hated surprise
When you see the way to end this
Is to embrace it as your own
There's a moment if you believe it
You've become yourself, not just grown

You must give everything away the habits old
To know what is yours to retain remain
Should something you held set as rock is lost 
You have only you to blame
Then pick up the little pieces of things 
Of those you wish some remembrance
Move on and when the bitterness is gone
Honesty will be welcomed and transparent


✿¨`*•
. (ړײ) .
ռﻪოﻪรϮε


No comments: