Monday, July 12, 2010

Another Manic Monday...



Another amazing day!  Shed off several anxieties and stressful issues ~ and it feels like I could conquer the world!  Some things in life are just not worth worrying about when its not your problem.  I said to my sister I felt like the pieces of a puzzle were finally falling into place and I have been writing like a woman possessed.  The piece below popped into my head about 10 minutes ago - I had no idea what I was writing tonight and had actually given myself permission to skip tonight's entry and BANG - look what came into my head.  

If you can - try reading this one with a happy, bubbly, boppy kind of swagger.  Stretch out some of the words into almost syllables and it just rocks along.  I really love how it gives an almost cartoon like image in my mind of the spider and then getting out of that web into the arms of the one who loves you, respects you, knows you.  I really was surprised this one just rolled... 


♒ Passion

Turn me up; Turn me down
Send the sparkles flying a-round
The drum beats to your own tune
You create your own doom

Said the spider to the fly
You got nothing in your eye
Cos it has all been sucked out
It's all gone, there's no doubt

Time is fleeting
Lovely greeting
Opened up my door
Pushed down to the floor

Memories of the best of times
Wrapped up in a web of crimes
Passion of the heart
When did all of this start

Looking in the mirrored glass
Our loving life went so fast
Finally we're happy
Singing in the same key

In wonderful abandonment
We rolled along the pavement
Finally together
And we'll be forever

Time is fleeting
Loving greeting
Opened up my eyes
Stunned in surprise

Loving you
Is all I wanted to do
Hugging you
Feeling born a-new
Kissing you
Sees the colours true

Forever
Together
Whatever
Life brings
We sing
Passion



βε(̆̃̃εїϑℯ їռ ოﻪցﻨ८  
☮ ❤ ☺
ℒΦϑє, ʆίφђϮ & ℐﻪ℧ჭɦʈeʁ

No comments: