Thursday, July 8, 2010

So if one door gets slammed in your face . . .


Well - I can admit it ~ bit nervously excited!!  Tomorrow I am seeing my writing mentor - this is one of the most amazing opportunities and I was so overwhelmed when I heard I was to have the chance to show my works.  But wait ~ there's more!

Yup ~ I am going to be part of a writing group.  How cool is that!?! One door gets slammed in my face with anger & distain - and a dozen open in its place.  Oh I don't know how it could get any better . . . but it does!!  

In a few weeks, I will be back with my writing mentor to discuss works further.  And in asking a few friends which pieces, I think I will be taking 5 recent works and 2 old pieces from 'the old days'.  I wish I could share this with others, but for once I am going to be totally selfish and not even offer another the chance to share these valuable moments.


♒ Step Forward

So what did you think I was going to do
Turn it around to only please you
I am not that kind of fool
I know when to stay cool

When you decided that things were to change
Didn't you think we could all play the game
We once worked as a team
Now things are not as they seem

See I am moving
I am now grooving
My life is fun and you aint the one
It is like lying
When you're denying
The future from woe - who needs to know...
Watch this flower grow

Holding my boy's hand close to my heart
He kept me together as we fell apart
Its a wonderful thing
To have some one like him

Taking the time to love me again
Thats what you do with the closest of friends
So let go of the toxic
Make most of the logic
So now I am moving
And happiness proving
It's time to go and get on with life's show
I am so loving
He said it above me
All I need to know is he loves me so
Watch our love grow


βε(̆̃̃εїϑℯ їռ ოﻪցﻨ८  ☮ ❤ ☺
ℒΦϑє, ʆίφђϮ & ℐﻪ℧ჭɦʈeʁ

No comments: