Tuesday, July 13, 2010

PayPal ~ to use or not to use...

Had an idea to get the cash flow up ~ considering we are waiting on a few people to pay for extra concert tix we now have been left with.  Looking for suggestions on how to link paypal up to this blog.  I'm not sure if I need to use ebay or something like that ~~ I've used Frugal Friends & Buy Swap Sell type pages.  Like I said - any suggestions and advice would be appreciated.

And, before we hit pumpkin o'clock, here is today's offering.  Something for a very special lass over oceans, far far away - and she who has encouraged me to write more, share more, laugh more and for that I cannot thank MsSara enough...

            For someone very special...          


Fairyland Sara ♒ 

Fairies dance on moonbeams
They flitter in the night
Watering the wild flowers
Keeping out of sight
Sometimes the chance comes
And she is spotted giving help
Little Laila & her friends
The gentle sprites and naughty elf
This ode is here to thank them all
No matter what is done
In fairyland the peace is real
And every day is fun!

ℒΦϑє, ʆίφђϮ & ℐﻪ℧ჭɦʈeʁ
☮ ❤ ☺

♒ βε(̆̃̃εїϑℯ ☄ їռ ☄ ოﻪցﻨ८ ♒

 Copied from FaceBook Fairies

2 comments:

IndieStorm said...

Elloooo :)) IF you have a sellers account on ebay, you can get the "widget" and add it to your blog lufff
http://techcrunch.com/2007/12/03/paypal-launches-storefront-widget/
xox ℋ

~ Mands! (on-a-mission) ;o) said...

G'day Haitch! How ya going!?
I've not got a sellers account, but do have an ebay acct to buy. Is there anyway to link paypal for deposits to blog (oh fountain of knowledge?) I've seen people say can you pop some $ on paypal, like bank transfer to be able to use Paypal to pay for groceries, clothes while OS...
Will check out that link before I ask the answered... :D