Sunday, July 18, 2010

A Treasure Chest ~


It's been a something of a saga trying to organise a garage sale ~ almost five years in the making, this time.   Each move, its been on the agenda to clear out, throw out and have a sale.  Pfft ~ we make great plans...

Part of the SMARTER CHANGES approach is to have achievable tasks, learn something in the process and, most of all, have some fun in its undertaking.  Now - over the past few years being away from the office/business environment I have lived in for the past 25+ years - my current skills and internet knowledge has slipped a little.  To rectify this, I've joined the world of Internet Stores and Sales and created my own little Treasure Chest.  Its main purpose is to reduce the clutter, re-home the stuff and reuse the funds for the realigning of the finances.

Goodness me I hope it works!

Yes, the first 'item' is a token of Your Support.  It's very kitch, very blatently saying if you've a spare few cents laying about and enjoy the waffle, happy to put it to good use with many smiles and lots of gratitude and thanks. :D

Hoping to have few items up by the end of this week - just trying to get the pictures, prices and descriptions together.  Plus all the butt covering clauses which I guess I will need to do to ensure because there is always 'one bad egg' out there somewhere...


Thoughts, Events, Gratitude

Today's Pleasant Event or Experience was set and achieved - The Treasure Chest has been built and opened.  And it was fun!!

Tomorrow's Pleasant Event or Experience will be popping out for morning tea with a friend, at her place!!


Today I am so grateful to have my husband - what a great man I have, how well we can sort through problems, together...
And from there I need to express my gratitude to the Small Boy - wise beyond his years and willing to share what he has
Lastly, I am so terribly grateful for dry red gum - for its ability to burn hot, strong and for many many hours! 


It's been a little bit of a roller coaster today ~ MyMan has really only been here for 12hours this weekend, barely at all this past week, and not at all the last week.  He is so tired - physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.  He loves his job, his work-mates and the new challenges - the travel, hours and remuneration just don't balance it all out to make the work to live right.  It's not even living to work sometimes.  

We had some big words (and some little rude words) turning what could have been a major argument or blame chain into a very open, honest discussion over possible ways to reduce the stress and strain.  It was rather amazing and ended up with us sharing with the other just what it is we love, admire and appreciate in each other.

To end - this is for my love


Sometimes the words come out all wrong
Its not like another can explain
Each time I try to get it clear
There's feelings of fault or blame

Yet once that heated pain is felt
We choose our next reaction
To yell, to scream, to walk, to cry
To stop and remember passion

It might not be the best advice
But if it works it was correct
Breathe deep, think slow lover mine
Take time and  just reflect

I'm here for you and you for me
Its not the end for us
A new beginning every day
Proves we'll never fall apart



βε(̆̃̃εїϑℯ їռ ოﻪցﻨ८  
☮ ❤ ☺
ℒΦϑє, ʆίφђϮ & ℐﻪ℧ჭɦʈeʁ


Love you honey - always xx

No comments: