Thursday, July 1, 2010

With a dash of peppermint please :D


The objective of my every day is to something productive at home and something outside of home ~ today I did a load of washing (darks), hung them to dry, did another (whites), packed my case and put items which had dried away. 

I also went to the Op Shop ~ oh how I love op shops!!  $43 later I have 2 coats, 3 jumpers, a pair of boots, 1 shawl, 2 jumpers for the small boy, 4 or 5 nick-nacks the small boy desired and a bead-bag smelling like vanilla.  Better than any mall . . .


 ♒ Smiling for Penny ♒

Last night I lay awake in bed
A million thoughts a-racing through my head
Tossing and turning didn't ease the dread
So I got up to write it out

Thinking about the days that have flown by
We never took the time to say goodbye
If ever-after is like the lullaby
There can be no doubt

Talking about the present
Planning for the future
Remembering the past times
But living in the now
Moving forward with passion
Excited about the goals
Keeping the challenge ahead
Smiling for change has begun

As the dreams form their direction
And you're looking for true affection
Take a look in that mirrored reflection
Say - What do you see?

Life is vibrant, and I'm making it more fun
Floating back on the breeze of a warm sun
There is plenty of space here precious one
For you to fly with me. 

Lots happening at the moment ~ away again this weekend.  Such a shame it's an experience I cannot share with another - in many ways this journey is my own to empower me to join with loved ones and 'keep it real'.  Depression, anxiety, personal loss ~ it does take its toll. Onward and upward - - just watch my back!! 

βε(̆̃̃εїϑℯ їռ ოﻪցﻨ८  ☮ ❤ ☺
ℒΦϑє, ʆίφђϮ & ℐﻪ℧ჭɦʈeʁ

No comments: