Sunday, July 4, 2010

Home from the Happy House...


Big weekend ladies & gents! I've stomped on ANTs, banged drums, cooked risotto, found some oomphf, planned a recruiting drive, laughed, cried and put a heck of a lot of things into persepective!  ♥  Can't say there were complete circuit 'lightbulb' moments ~ but lordie jimney the power is getting through and there are sufficient volts to make those bulbs flicker - heaps!!  Now to have the voltage strong, steady and a permanent connection ~ watch how bright this little GlowBug can shine!!


 ♒ Aladdin's Lantern ♒

Today we felt the pounding of the ocean
White foam thrown up
For all to see
How caressing was the ancient motion
As the waves fell
And enveloped me

Lunging across within wild abandon
Hoping to find Aladdin's Lantern
Just for the wishes three
What would your wish be?

If its been to much to express before
What will this prove
Talking about it now
I can no longer manage the plans in store
You hurl at me
With furrowed brow

Pushing the binds; holding commandment
Hoping to find Aladdin's Lantern
If only you see
Hurt envelopes me

Terminal pain
Emotional drain
Keep me sane
I am me again

Opened the door; Nothing is random
No need to search for Aladdin's Lantern
I'm finally free
I can truly be
~Me~

No comments: