Sunday, July 11, 2010

The end of school holidays...

 Pic by the SmallBoy of TeddyCat

Today I did a cartwheel...

Actually ~ today I did three cartwheels and filmed the third one.  Felt SO good, so free, so smooth and easy.  And I am chuffed.  It's been three years or so since the last time I did that - but I chose not to do a handstand.  It was a bit of the 'just in case' I over balanced because I don't think I could move into a forward roll if I did.  

Now that might not impress many - but it might even taking into account that I'm not going to see 40 again - even more so know that it took a fractured spine to stop the 'wheel' turning for so long!!  OK - yes, I am a little achy right now and probably should have stopped at two cartwheels, maybe one but what's the fun in just one!  For so many things, one is never enough *grins* - - and three is just a little too much.  

Gee I am proud of myself...


♒ Peaceful ♒ 

So quiet is the deep of night
It's gentle silence freeing
Void of light, ears sharpened
Hear Mother Nature breathing
Then little noises there & here
A mouse, a frog, a rabbit, an owl
Scuffles, sniffs & moving brush
A whoop, a squeal, a howl
The pitter-pat of rain & dew
Of distant calls from faery meetings
It's always peaceful late at night
When everyone is sleeping...

ℒΦϑє, ʆίφђϮ & ℐﻪ℧ჭɦʈeʁ
☮ ❤ ☺

βε(̆̃̃εїϑℯ ☄ їռ ☄ ოցﻨ८ ♒

School's back tomorrow ~ I think I am looking forward to having time at home alone to do what I need to do (like washing!!) and with 4 new chookies to aclimitise to the Taj - it's probably good timing!  Considering prepping one of the new cocks for roasting before they get to crow and that needs to happen when the SmallBoy is not about - and the husband - he's a little squeemish about it all!!
Night y'all - - chat tomorrow :D

No comments: