Monday, July 19, 2010

Gotta love Mondays...

Don't know why - but you do!  It's the start of a new week ~ you can make it what you want.  I want chocolate!

Hope you have had a great weekend ~ I know ours was interesting and full of realistic goal setting and more.  Sunday is pocket money day in our house.  MyMan gets his $50 fast money, SmallBoy gets $10, MudGuts gets $100 (he has to buy his food, fares, fun from this) and I get $40.  We had to explain the purpose of pocket money to the SmallBoy - one does not get pocket money simply for being here...  Shame that really! *grins*

Trying to work out a 'per head' meal amount that is budgetable and we seem to be averaging $3per day per person for food over the three meals and that is keeping the grocery shop arouond $100 per week.  I have actually put on another kilogram - so feeling really good about that.  It is still there on Friday I will be over the 45kg mark for the first time in about a year!  Woo Hoo


I had planned to visit a girl-friend today, however it was great to hear she was able to see her doctor today and not wait for weeks for an appointment.  Something in the timing and it was really rather important - so it was just as good to chat on the phone for an hour or so.  Tomorrow I am going to see another friend and, all going well, we might even get to go to the new cafe in Buninyong for a cuppa, cake & chat.  That is the pleasurable event for Tuesday.  Might even score an hour or two at the op shop *chuckles* gee I love the op shop.

And then MyMan will be home - beef stroganoff for dinner is the plan and I've already got cut mushies ready to go!  Had a little bit of a shop today - actually fancy some of the vintage cheese right now. *ponders*  Is 11pm too late for a little snack - - nah!  Might indulge!!

Some days it is easy to know what you are pleased or grateful to have - other days its like nothing is worth thanking anyone for waking you up.  Today is not one of those day *grins*  Today has been unbelieveable!  Ultimately its not the big things either - letting go of the poisoned past has occurred and all of a sudden real friends are piling on in...

So today I must say I am terribly grateful for the support and care provided by those renegade rascals.  Such a lovely bunch of flowers to sit upon a gorgeous tablecloth -

Then to the small boy (with a little help) for clearing the dining table so we could sit, eat dinner, talk and laugh.  I am so grateful for having a little chap with such a wicked sense of humour! *winks* 

As always - gotta be grateful for red gum!  Right at this moment (11.14pm) it is -1.6C outside and a lovely 21C inside away from the fireplace.  In front of the fire, its a scorcher!!  *whew*  So grateful I am inside!! *cheeky*


Its been a long day, a fun day - and I could write for hours... but I won't.  I've done myself a wee injury and am very stiff and sore at the moment, so it is time to toddle off to bed.  SmallBoy is snoring, I can hear him from here - I do hope that is not his cold returning. I've just managed to avoid the sore throat loitering long.

Ahhh - rambles - I do love them so.  But this one is from tiredness and is neither witty or thought-provoking so I shall take this opportunity to wish you all a wonderful Monday (morning or night) and catch you when I have the brain in the right gear and not trying to get under the pillow while my body remains in the lounge room.  Maybe that's part of the reason I have a headache!

Night all - no pics or prose tonight.  I'll make it up to you tomorrow.



βε(̆̃̃εїϑℯ їռ ოﻪցﻨ८  
☮ ❤ ☺
ℒΦϑє, ʆίφђϮ & ℐﻪ℧ჭɦʈeʁ 
 

No comments: