Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Wiell .. Helloooo...

Lake Fyan 2010 ~ taken by Richard







So many things to talk about ~ so little time to write!
Big few days in the Happy Camp House, really under 48 hours this time around  - but probably containing some of the biggest 'lightbulb' moments since the decision to make and implement change since Feb/March.

It was part of a discussion of current campaigns with Steve from Satcchi about re-branding - with and without repackaging - using a pre-existing product and highlighting its strengths.  The business methodology into personal application resonates for me - not the fluff & guff.  Where is the profit and how do I get it is a brutal bare bones description, because there has to be definition of the benefits, love-ability, appropriate messages sent needs some refinement or tweaking...  Oh I am a good little 'product' - Man, I am so hot I am on fire!! *if I may say so myself chuckles*

For those not across Happy Camp ~ I've been hanging out with Dr Happy at the Happy House (as opposed to the Happiness Institute) as I have been having some real problems with my relationship with food and in someways surviving on air and waters - which is not the best type of fuel to run a human body.  Man ~ anyone would think I was on drugs - and I ain't referring to those prescribed by my doctor either!! *winks 2 times*  And it is worse to have acronyms like ANT stomping to get to the POT ~ only its really about positive psychology type guff done a heck of a lot better than I describe here, let me tell you!!

One HUGE lesson learned this weekend was to discover and truly see I have so many people in my life and for some reason a portion of the angst I place on myself is toward a minority who I wish, want, have and should have in my life unconditionally however in trying to obtain this 'market share' I've not been of use or service to those who did.  *deep breathe in ~ and oouuttt* So I have made the big decision :

With one 'section' of the market not 'for' the current product yet 85 % of the market is - to focus on the 85 % ~ should the non-focused area change in part to consider, bonus.  If not, this is not part of the current target market focus.  It is not necessary to focus or target 100% or concentrate the 'sell' to the disinterested - however remaining considerate and with no intention to offend or alienate while not the focal consideration...

why focus on the continual, unsuccessful try-to-chase the 10% market share who wish for me to reduce my value, standards, beliefs in order to get me the way they want me for their own benefit ~ when it is time to give to the 90% who do have, want and/or desire some of that which I am, the way that I am, reasonably & realistically ~ so I close the door over, without locking it to those who may choose to enquire from outside... 

Let's be honest, perhaps blunt even - not everyone met in our lifetime will like us, let alone be a friend but do you want everyone you meet in your lifetime to be your friend?  Those who truly like us know we are not their possessions, that we are capable of lack of thought, loss of judgment, that we are not perfect, make mistakes and are not to be exploited in friendship, love and respect because that is what we do for our good, true friends, loves and relationships.  So truly focus on those who do like us, develop and grow with those who you like and admire for being themselves, not because you feel obliged to like them. 
"Just because you conceived me doesn't mean I owe you, still you need to know am truly grateful and thankful ... "

I am going to print this out ~ define, refine and remind myself this is the true way to selfless happiness.  At least, even if only recognisable and understood by me at the moment, I get it.


Life is good

I am so grateful to have a wonderful partner - even with the stupid manic hours there is a smile, the hope of quality family time and some warm sunshine on our faces. 
We are about two months short of two years since the fusing of two verbetrae, inserting 2x2 sets of bolts and a couple of plates into my spine ~ despite being flippant about the actual real gravity of this invasive op, I have realised its not a broken arm or twisted ankle - and it has been a seriously invasive operation which had some consequences I refused to acknowledge as possibly outcomes.  Yes, we've had foot flop, nerves spasms & paralysis, muscle wastage, weight loss, mood swings, memory perspectiveness crap out - and some doosey moments attributed to meds, more so with a few muck ups!

As it is part of my reformation to have increased energy and flourishing positivity, the time is nigh to shut up shop for the night and get to sleep.  Hoping to have a wee read of a book called 30 things to know before you die or something like that.  Will let you know what I think, if appropriate.  *grins* 
Have family things to do, to attend ~ hoping to give my sister a call (oooo - which one!?!?!) and I must get into the GlowCave to pass on some thanks and news.  But the big lesson to implement ?homework? is to develop a system, set it and follow it that will enable a good sleep routine, menu planning and food-land development.

ColourMeMandy (jingle - take1)

I'm with Rich
I'm his lover
I'm your daughter
I'm your mother
 I'm your friend
Like no other
A complicated
Mother Fucker
Be assured
You will discover
You can never
Find another
☮ ❤ ☺



ི♥ྀ ĜɚяĐeη کթгﻨռĸlεร ི♥ྀ

✿¨`*•
. (ړײ) .
ռﻪოﻪรϮε

No comments: